Monday, August 27, 2007

~FiVe~

I’ ve been tagged again by ALIN DA BOMD..

5 things found in my bag
[ purse ]
[ handphone ]
[ Face of Australia stick foundation ]
[ Clean & Clear compact powder ]
[ Nivea essential lip balm]

5 things found in my wallet
[ money ]
[ student card ]
[ his pic ]
[ bank card ]
[ house/room keys ]

5 favorite things in my room
[ my quilt ]
[ my family’s pic ]
[ Famous and New Woman magazines]
[ my Jodi Picoult’s and James Patterson’s novels]
[ my make-up boxes ]

5 things i’ve always wanted to do
[ get married ]
[ sky diving ]
[ buy anything that I want ]
[ go everywhere that I want ]
[ have all my loved ones by my side 24/7 ]

5 things i'm currently into
[ I belong to me by Jessica Simpson ]
[ Jennifer Love Hewitt’s If Only OST ]
[ Devondale Skim Milk ]
[ pear ]
[ uncle tobys – yoghurt topps apricot muesli bars ]

5 people i'm going to tag
[ tasha ]
[ fatin ]
[ wanee ]
[ hannah ]
[ soya ]


cheers mate

4 comments:

Alin Yussuff said...

weeihh..
kot ye pon excited kene tagged..
tak yah la post smpi 2 kali..
mmg da bomb btol diriku ini..

~FARIZA~ said...

hhahahhaah
i ter post 2 kali
sbb first time tu die tak kuar laaa..alaaaaaaaaa

wanee ahnal said...

huhu ~ sky diving pari?? btol ke??? okies.. aku dh buat jugak dah!

soyasofya said...

dah buat!!