Friday, November 10, 2006

~NoBoDy iS NoBodY~

Have you ever thought that one day you would end up to be someone you never thought you would be?
Yup,I have. When I was a little girl, I always thought that I would be an ordinary girl, with a simple life, and would spend the rest of my life as simple as possible. To be honest, I wanted to be recognised as the plain Jane so that I could just disappear whenever I want to.
As I'm getting older and gain more exerience each day I live, I notice that nobody is ordinary. In fact, everybody is somebody. All of us are the ordinary people who do extraordinary things in our life.
Have you ever noticed that sometimes we quote our friends' sayings in our daily conversation. That is one of the ways that show the person is someway significant in our life,whether you realize it or not? Have you ever felt that, at times when the person is right next to you, you never give even a minute to look at her or him properly, or even say how beautiful or smart he/she is that day. Little did you know, even a small acknowledgement from you can actually change his/her feelings fot the rest of her day, or maybe forever. Even a simple sentence as "You look nice today" would give a big impact on a person. You never know how your words and action can actually change a person's life.
My dear comrades, I am writing this as something for me and all of you as food for thoughts. Let's us be somebody,be the ordinary people who do extraordinary things, because we can actually CHANGE somebody or something in our live. Let's make the world a better place to live in. Till then, mates.
CHeeRS

22 comments:

Far Azmi said...

all of us are no plain jane. we r special in our on way. degrading other ppl by no means makes u appear as if u r no way different from other ppl... but actually no one is the same... only one thing that tied all of us up... the UKHUWAH... all for one n one for all.... btw, one beautiful writing there... makes feel like crying... ahaks... thx for making my day everyday:D

me said...

fariza, finally a new entry. u are so true. after yesterday's tazkirah session with majidah i realised a lot of things. it really opened up my eyes. we say this and that to others but little did we know we are actually talking abput ourselves. and yes, a simple gesture and saying nice things to others CAN really change people's lives. maybe we should start to be nice to each other walaupon kite maybe x dilayan dgn baik sgt. because deep down, we at least know we've done something good. kan? u r right. nobody is nobody. so let's be somebody in the things that we do and say. i love u fariza!!

Umm Khadeejah said...

i love u too pari weeheee

qu33n^ang3l said...

u're so true bebeh! i like~ and u're such a special friend for me~!! n i want u to know dat~ huuu... blush blush~!

~FARIZA~ said...

oh oh cik farah, tasha n jaime.."I LOVE YOU ALL"...uh uh uh..betul2, even a simple word can change the world..let us be teachers...(hahahah, ni dah kempen bende lain dah ni)

me said...

fariza, u suke nak lari dari context tau.. anticlimax betolla!! hehe

~FARIZA~ said...

biarla..(dgn nada yg seperti baisa itu)..hahahhaha..tasha tu jeles la tu..elleh

btw, i love you la tasha...(malu nih..uhuks)

Rosyada said...

i love u too pariza!!

sd. said...

i love u too syg..
no body can replace my go go crazy romate!!! :D

~FARIZA~ said...

huwa........SAYDA SAYANG!!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU..oh oh oh oh..i love you too..huwa..terharu ni...

~FARIZA~ said...

syada..oh oh oh..i love you too forever young..lalalala

Anonymous said...

I nak love you ten boleh tak?
Hihi~
Well said Pari. Calp! Clap!
And I want you to know that I always proud of you.

~FARIZA~ said...

boleh rr oh oh..adakah kamu ini restoran RnR di lebuh raya itu?
beta amat musykil..oh oh..can can..u can love me ten thousand also can..heheheh...ni jid eh..if benar ini jid, i want you to know that i always treasure our friendship since first time we met as roommates in IPBA..

~FARIZA~ said...

huhu..cik wanee..beta amat terharu..i want you to know that you are my special and true friend too..we have been living together since we were in IPBA and i know you are such a darling..(blushing..uhuks)

Far Azmi said...

haha...sume org melafazkan cinta kat fariza...haha pekes? jgn marah dalink nnt muka berkedut

~FARIZA~ said...

itula i notice gak..kenapa tetibe sume ada "i love you"..oh let's love each other..huhuhuhu

qu33n^ang3l said...

haha.. tu la.. aiya.. tak jadi laa sayang pari.. ramai sgt dah sayang ni.. kensel2~!!! hahaha

sd. said...

i love u..tp i suke abi!!! haha..kim slm abi ek..
muaha

~FARIZA~ said...

wei wanee..love me tender love me true..hiihihhi...oh sayda..ye la kim salam abi la..mama??

Anonymous said...

true indeed.but if you have a hard time expressing those things even if you really want to but dont have the guts to do so, will that be a problem?masalah besar juge bg org2 cm durracumil (bukan name sebenar)

Anonymous said...

owhh nk try gak la.i lap you juge kekasih audible yg suke amik gambar

Anonymous said...

oh ..to anonymous..i believe a word can always change something, for example, when u see a person is wearing new blouse, you can simply say "nice"..that won't hurt..try it..

to durra bora bora..i lap you too kekasih audible..jom main audible yg nyanyi lagu hong kong tu.."neleng neleng"..hahahha